Company Name Northpoint
Contact Name Director Of Human Resources
Contact Title Director Of Human Resources
Contact Phone Number 7035898128
Contact Email Careers@northpoint Services.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Qualified candidate(s) for Assistant Project Manager (APM) will be assigned to work with one or several Project Managers and will provide support to the team in the successful management and completion of a project by implementing assigned duties and responsibilities. While each project has different requirements, there are several important responsibilities that remain the same as outlined below:
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and implementing checklists used in the due diligence and site feasibility analysis of regulatory requirements, entitlements and constructability for new land acquisition/development projects.
- Work with the Project Manager to draft preliminary master project schedules and development budget estimates. Assist in tracking and updating project expenses and anticipated milestone deliveries throughout the progression of design and construction.
- Work with development team and design consultants to review technical aspects of the project and track suggested value engineering design elements.
- Work with Project Manager in developing and reviewing all contract documents with design professionals, contractors and other direct vendors.
- Review and respond accordingly to any request for information and proposed change orders throughout the design and construction phases of the project. Maintain records of all written correspondence.
- Review invoices against actual work performed ensuring that costs are within budget and approved contract amount.
- Assist Project Manager in implementing regular meetings with development team throughout all project phases. Monitor the progression of work to meet quality standards while ensuring costs remain under budget and critical milestone deadlines are met.
- Assist Project Manager in reviewing all work in place and prepare weekly status reports on the progression of the project outlining schedule updates, budget status and key areas of concern.
- Develop final punch list items and coordinate all project close‐out efforts with development team through final completion.
General Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture a plus
- Proficient in Windows Operations Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.