Company Name IPS
Contact Name Melissa Marchuk
Contact Title Senior Corporate Recruiter
Contact Phone Number 2153671528
Contact Email Mmarchuk@ipsdb.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Assistant Construction Project Manager provides technical, administrative and managerial support to Project Managers and Project Executives.
- Supports the Project Manager with the delivery of individual projects while focusing on quality objectives.
- Supports the Project Manager with the development and maintenance of preconstruction, construction and closeout execution plans. Coordinates with the Project Executive to complete their review and obtain their approvals; communicates resulting information to project team.
- Assists in Managing delivery of individual projects for achievement of cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Develops and maintains project budgets, master schedules and procurement strategies.
- Helps with control measures for scope, cost, schedule, cost events and quality
- Assists and provides guidance and support for Project Engineers, Construction Manager and Site Superintendent activities on assigned projects.
- Assists in managing client interaction on assigned projects and promotes positive relationships.
- Works with the Project Manager to ensuring project activities are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Works with the Project Manager to coordinate safety resources, monitor site safety and correct non-conformances.
- Supports the Project Manager with the preparation of subcontracts, purchase orders, change control documentation and other related financial documentation.
- Supports the Project Manager with the evaluation of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Project Delivery or Construction Management.