Company Name Century Engineering
Contact Name Dayle Segal
Contact Title HR
Contact Phone Number 5555555555
Contact Email Dsegal@centuryeng.com
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering is seeking talented Civil Engineers to work on challenging and exciting site-civil design land development projects (both public and private) in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Reporting to the Hunt Valley, Maryland office, successful candidates will perform engineering tasks in the site-civil engineering field through application of relevant design criteria, standards, and processes.
- Perform field investigations to determine existing conditions
- Design all aspects of engineering projects to include layout, grading, earthwork, storm drain, septic, sanitary sewer, water, storm water management, and erosion/sediment control
- Prepare agency design submission packages for agency reviews and approvals
- Participate with permitting and the completion of as-constructed/as-built drawings
- Interpret and apply all applicable federal, state and/or local codes
- Draft technical specifications
- BSCE from an ABET accredited engineering program
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant design experience in the site-civil engineering field
- EIT Certification desirable
- AutoCAD skills required
- Civil 3D experience desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, project managers, supervisors, and other team members
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.