Company Name Robert A. Aird, Inc.
Contact Name Sarah Nichols
Contact Title Hiring Manager
Contact Phone Number 3016954966
Contact Email Sarah@airdinc.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
Robert A. Aird, Inc. is a building envelope contractor located in Frederick, MD and working primarily in the Baltimore, Washington metro area since 1975. Generally, our scopes include EIFS (Exterior Insulating Finish Systems), stucco, plaster, air/water barriers, spray polyurethane foam, deck coatings, carpentry, window and door replacement, flashing, paint, and sealants. Robert A. Aird, Inc. takes pride being an industry leader with 44 years of experience and expertise in our trades. Robert Aird is affiliated with AWCI (Air Wall and Ceiling Industry) and serves on the Board of Directors for ABAA (Air Barrier Association of America). Sarah Aird is on the Board of Directors for EIMA (EIFS Industry Members Association) and holds the Contractors Committee Chair. At Robert A. Aird, Inc. we strive to restore the past and build the future.
We are looking for a qualified Construction Assistant Project Manager to advance within our company and become a Project Manager.
Responsibilities for Construction Assistant Project Manager:
- Attend Awards Meetings, to familiarize yourself with the job.
- Attend any onsite meetings needed that the Project Manager may not be able to attend or would like for you to attend as well.
- Be able to review RFI’s, ASI’s, Addenda, and Change Requests/Change Orders.
- Be able to review and read plans properly.
- Be able to create Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist with take offs as needed.
- Super and Foreman calls – call Foremen and Superintendents in the afternoon to see if they have any material/equipment needs; any job site issues that need to be addressed, etc.
- Submittals and follow up as needed.
- Assist with material samples for jobs.
- Product/price shopping for jobs – This includes contacting distributor for the materials to see if we can lock in pricing for the job.
- Modify templates to suit jobs, including but not limited to, mobilization checklist, ordering checklist, weekly reporting, and job start up.
- Assist with completing schedules for the GC.
- Assist with the safety of the men on the jobsites during jobsite visits.
- Help price work tickets and change requests.
- Review Change Requests Logs for jobs and review with PMs. Contact GC weekly on status of unapproved change requests.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager we’re seeking must:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction project management
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- be a team player
- comply with a pre-screen drug test and DOT rules and regulations
- be able to provide professional references for us to contact
- have strong computer experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Project; prefer Sage Project Management software and PlanSwift Estimating software or similar
- **Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Please visit our website www.airdinc.com for more information on our company.
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance, Dental and Vision are optional.
- Simple IRA with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year