Company Name LS Systems
Contact Name Maria Anleu
Contact Title HR Assistant
Contact Phone Number 410552177773
Contact Email Manleu@lssmd.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Certificate
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, or related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Install and repair electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Lay cables to connect equipment.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Explain use of products or services.
- Consult with clients to assess risks and to determine security requirements.
- Keep current and customer informed of new products and developments.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with new/existing customers to ensure that LS Systems is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Provide industry knowledge to existing customers.
- Educate customers on the functionality and use of their systems.
- Assist LS Systems with meeting customer’s contract inquiries and needs
- Collaborate with members of LSS’ operations team as needed
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers at all levels and departments of LS Systems
The successful candidate will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. Must be independent and self-motivated with a solid history of decision making, taking accountability, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success. Must be capable of taking on a task with minimal instruction and exceeding expectations with strong follow up skills and attention to detail. Must be flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment and changing priorities.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will be flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment and changing priorities within our organization. Enthusiasm and an outgoing personality are a must!
- High school diploma required
- NICET Level 1 or higher preferred
- 3 years Security System Technician Experience
- Must possess a valid and state driver’s license with good driving record
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and in writing in a pleasant, professional and effective manner.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills and work ethic
- Ability problem-solve and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of LS Systems Core Values, which include integrity, technical excellence, customer loyalty, accountability, leadership and teamwork.
- Ability to work in variety of conditions including inclement weather, heat and humidity and exposure to dust
- Lift up to 26 pounds
- Drive within the Maryland, Virginia and DC area
- Walk, stand and perform physical activity in adverse field conditions
- Lift, push, pull and carry objects.
- Support objects over time without fatigue
- Good manual dexterity to operate hand and power tools
- Climb steps and ladders, stoop, crouch, bend and provide work over head.
Work Authorization/Background Check
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- LS Systems is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Successful candidates will be provided a conditional offer of employment pending the successful completion of a drug test and background check.