Company Name Plano Coudon
Contact Name Aarika Wood
Contact Title Human Resources Manager
Contact Phone Number 44 524 9506
Contact Email Awood@pcbuilds.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Plano Coudon is seeking an experienced construction Estimator to provide comprehensive estimating services to support our Baltimore office. The ideal candidate will have prior commercial construction experience, knowledge of the subcontractor market, excellent numerical and communication skills, an analytical mindset and be able to provide cost benefit analysis that will support profitable business decisions.
Essential duties include RFP proposal responses, conceptual budgeting, CM trade package bidding and lump sum bidding situations to be delivered under various construction delivery methods.
- 3-5 years’ experience estimating for commercial and institution construction projects
- Experience using Timberline Estimating Extended Software and PlanSwift take off software
- SmartBid experience a plus or similar software application
- Ability to write, modify, and collaborate on specific scopes of work
- Must have working knowledge of the subcontractor market in the DMV area
- Experience managing buyout process with success
Since 1998, Plano-Coudon has been a trusted contractor providing design-build, construction management and general contracting to private, public and non-profit clients. PC offers an innovative and challenging environment with a rich community culture and a dynamic team.
We offer competitive benefits with a total compensation package commensurate with experience and background. We are a drug-free workplace. Extensive background and drug screening required
At Plano-Coudon, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are accessible to all applicants and teammates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer