Company Name CHEP
Contact Name Nicole Whitaker
Contact Title Human Resources
Contact Phone Number 4072424593
Contact Email Nicole.email@example.com
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications None
Do YOU want the opportunity to control your income? CHEP lets you take the wheel. Depending on your personal determination, you control your pay between $14 and $20 per hour. And you don’t even need a degree.
CHEP is a global leader in managing approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers safely and efficiently. We operate in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are committed to providing our employees with a positive and challenging working environment, continued professional development, work-life balance and offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision available after 60 days
- Company Paid Life and Accidental D&D Insurance after 60 days
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
Requirements – MUST have 1-2 years demonstrated experience in the following:
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Physical strength and endurance to repeatedly lift pallets weighing 75 lbs.
- Proven job loyalty and commitment
- Safety focused production experience
- Construction/Manual labor experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Use of pneumatic nail gun to repair or assemble pallets
- Repair entails placing pallets on repair table, removal and replacement of defective boards/hardware
- Responsible for troubleshooting jams and basic maintenance of saw
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
We have multiple positions available on both the 1st shift (6am to 2:30pm) or 2nd shift (4:30pm to 12:30) with the opportunity for overtime.
All newly hired individuals are promptly screened through the E-Verify electronic employment authorization program run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Drug-free workplace. EOE. D/M/F/V. MUST be 18 years of age or older and willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing.