Company Name Plano Coudon
Contact Name Aarika Wood
Contact Title Human Resources Manager
Contact Phone Number 443 534 9506
Contact Email Awood@pcbuilds.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Plano Coudon is seeking an experienced construction Mechanical, Engineering and Plumbing Estimator full-time to provide comprehensive estimating services to support our Baltimore office. The MEP Estimator will be responsible for supporting the estimating department with MEP budgets and estimates on various types of bidding efforts, including conceptual budgets, lump-sum bids and GMP’s.
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze alternate means and methods to determine the most economical alternative, build effective relationships with customers, design team, MEP & FP contractors, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills. Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Knowledgeable in mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems for various types of construction projects.
- Experience with Design/Build or Design/Assist/Build projects.
- Ability to breakdown construction operations into a logical sequence of activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to professionally communicate the basis for individual work product when in a highly stressed environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Minimum of 7 or more years MEP estimating and/or project experience on commercial projects.
PC offers an innovative and challenging environment with a rich community culture and a dynamic team. We offer competitive benefits with a total compensation package commensurate with experience and background. We are a drug-free workplace. Extensive background and drug screening required.
At Plano-Coudon, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are accessible to all applicants and teammates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer