Company Name Alana Theard
Contact Name MOED
Contact Title Local Hiring Project Coordinator
Contact Phone Number 410.924.3218
Contact Email Atheard@oedworks.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
$15.00/HR. – PLUS BENEFITS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs maintenance of traffic and flagging. Performs job site housekeeping duties. Assists with measuring distances from grade stakes, drive stakes, and stretches tight line.
• Assists with leveling earth to fine grade specifications.
• Assists with mixing concrete. Assists with smoothing and finishing freshly poured cement, mortar, or concrete.
• Assists with positioning, joining, aligning, and sealing pipe sections.
• Assists with erecting scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
• Mops, brushes, or spreads paint or bituminous compounds over surfaces for protection.
• Sprays materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco th rough hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces. Assists with demolishing structures, saws lumber, dis mantles forms, removes debris from rubble/excavation piles. Always works in a safe and responsible manner .
• Ability to successfully pass a drug test
• Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from jobsites
• Handle basic hand tools, such as shovel, pick, broom, hammer, saw; along with larger hand tools including pipe saw, jack hammer., etc.
• Light or heavy handling; Job site housekeeping; Flagger Certification test to act as flagger; Erect construction signs, cones, etc.
• OSHA 10, CPR and First AID certification.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO
Email Subject Line: Port Covington Laborer
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Finalists must successfully pass drug and alcohol screening, a criminal background investigation, and education verification. All applicants must register with the Maryland Workforce Exchange. Please visit Maryland Workforce Exchange (MWE) at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov. If you do not have access to a
computer or email, stop by a One Stop Career Center as listed on the left.