Company Name Cyr’s Marine LLC
Contact Name Matthew Twigg
Contact Title HR
Contact Phone Number 555 555 5555
Contact Email M_twigg@brayman.com
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Cyr’s Marine is seeking a Project Manager / Estimator for a heavy civil and marine construction environment. Projects and estimates will be of varying size and complexity from conception to finalization both in the design-bid-build or design-build markets.
Pay & Benefits
As the Project Manager / Estimator, you will enjoy a competitive wage that is commensurate with experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits.
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance with optional HSA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing Plan
- 529 Employer Sponsored Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Time
Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Estimator
The Project Manager / Estimator will be responsible for contract management, change orders, preparation of subcontracts, project scheduling, quantities, invoicing, resource allocation and coordination, estimating, material pricing and project buyout for private and public projects.
Projects and estimates will be for all types of general contracting work in heavy civil and marine construction. This includes concrete, bridges and structures, shoring, excavation, drainage and utilities.
Required Skills/Abilities of the Project Manager/Estimator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in HCSS Heavy Bid and Primavera P3 is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, and specifications.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Ability to be flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- A background in heavy civil or industrial construction is required.
- A minimum of three years of estimating experience in heavy civil construction.
- Experience with Marine Construction is preferred.
- Experience with DOT is a preferred.
About Cyr’s Marine
Cyr’s Marine specializes in marine construction including bridges, dams, pipelines, intakes, outfalls, inspection services, piers and wharfs and other public safety and local agency needs.
Our ability to successfully perform these types of projects attracts work from general contractors and engineering firms, to power companies and environmental firms, as well as federal entities and DOTs.
Working from our waterfront facility in Baltimore, MD, allows us to quickly mobilize and respond to all types of projects and emergencies throughout the Chesapeake region.
We are proud of our relationships with existing clients and are confident their recommendations, along with our portfolio of experience, demonstrate our ability to deliver a quality product consistently across various industries.
Whether it is a simple one-day job, a multi-faceted project, or an open maintenance contract, we have a veteran staff with extensive experience in heavy marine construction available to safely and successfully complete the task.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.