Company Name Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC
Contact Name Bill Bennett
Contact Title Senior Vice President
Contact Phone Number 410 339 5733
Contact Email Bbennett@jbc.bz
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications Associate’s Degree
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager. The project manager is responsible for the administrative, financial and technical management of the construction project. As the project lead they direct and coordinate the day to day management of each job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to secure and manage project cost, schedule, and the management of project documentation in conformance with company policy, standards and goals.
- Manage contract administration, change orders, and submittals.
- Schedule and facilitate owner and subcontractor progress meetings. Develop and distribute meeting minutes.
- Establish and update project schedule. Supervise maintenance of schedule.
- Manage project budget and financial reporting. Work with accounting to issue monthly pay applications.
- Oversee field operations.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly project status reports.
- Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Resolve claims for extras and or credits with owner, sub-contractors and material suppliers.
- Enforce site safety protocol.
- Supervise project close out activities.
- Foster and enhance business relationships with Owners, the design team, and subcontractors to ensure future business opportunities.
- A minimum of five to ten years of related experience. Depending on project size, scope and complexity, the years of experience may vary.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling and estimating.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency in computer applications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on quality control
- Knowledge of Phoenix Scheduling and Sage Timberline Programs preferred.
- Experience operating in multiple disciplines such as: project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management
- Higher Education, Healthcare, and other occupied setting experience preferred.
- Paid vacation and Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance/401 K with company match
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line please write:
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.