Company Name Cyr's Marine LLC
Contact Name Kristen Clouse
Contact Title HR
Contact Phone Number 5555555555
Contact Email K_clouse@brayman.com
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications None
The Rebar Tying Foreman will oversee and manage all rebar tying staff and ensure compliance with safety, quality, and production standards. The Rebar Tying Foreman will work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that the pre-tie team is always focused on quality and workmanship that meets the Company’s standards. While it is not a requirement, it is a plus if you have a CDL and can haul preassembled cages to the jobsite (local haul only).
Pay & Benefits
As the Rebar Tying Foreman, you will enjoy a competitive wage that is commensurate with experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits.
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance with optional HSA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings & Profit Sharing Plan
- 529 Employer Sponsored Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Time
Duties/Responsibilities of the Rebar Tying Foreman
- Trains and manages rebar tying staff on general skills and project specific requirements
- Oversees the daily workflow and assignments of team members.
- Provides constructive and timely feedback to personnel and Manager regarding performance evaluations.
- Oversees all personnel on assigned project.
- Prepares work schedules as provided by Manager to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Troubleshoots issues that arise and notifies Manager.
- Notifies Manager of equipment, material, labor problems.
- Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures daily and weekly paperwork is completed and signed correctly.
- Performs the essential responsibilities of a Rebar Laborer as needed(rebar fabrication, tie rebar, handle material). This is a working foreman position.
- Handles a variety of materials.
- Operates hand and power tools and equipment as needed.
- Cleans and maintains the work area so that it is free from debris, trash is properly disposed of, and materials, tools and equipment are properly stored.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to use tools related to rebar fabrication.
- Ability to tie rebar.
- Ability to perform general laborer duties.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a variety of roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of rebar tying experience.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Commercial Drivers License is a plus.
- Welding certifications are a plus.
About Cyr’s Marine
Cyr’s Marine specializes in marine construction including bridges, dams, pipelines, intakes, outfalls, inspection services, piers and wharfs and other public safety and local agency needs.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.