Company Name Https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/centuryeng/jobs/1556550 469187
Contact Name Dayle Segal
Contact Title Senior Marketing Associate
Contact Phone Number 555 555 5555
Contact Email Dsegal@centuryeng.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Century Engineering – Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional services firm offering a broad range of services to include consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, Century’s culture encourages community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century Engineering, Inc. has an immediate need for a full-time Senior Marketing Associate in our Hunt Valley Headquarters. This position is responsible for coordinating and preparing marketing deliverables and presentations across all departments in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Multi-task projects at every stage from development through implementation
- Develop complex proposals and qualifications packages and presentations in response to RFPs, RFQs, Solicitations, Letters of Interest, etc.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Assist in making go/no go decisions relating to leads
- Research project and related firm data and industry trends helpful in the sales process
- Keep updated information on staff members and prepare resumes
- Generate, update and file government forms. (SF 254/SF 255/SF 330)
- Maintain in-house photographs and other presentation materials
- Produce company advertisements and promotional materials including award and article submissions
- Manage and maintain mailing and email lists in conjunction with Marketing Coordinators
- Exercise a wide degree of independent thought and judgment
- Meet with Departments Leads to discuss future marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, or journalism curriculum
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing and proposal development experience, preferable in the A/E/C industry. Additional experience may be used in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Senior-level knowledge of marketing disciplines and practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) required; graphic design skills a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer and graphic skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral expression in English
- Efficiency, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Local residency or able to relocate at your own expense. No phone calls please. We will only accept resumes through our online application process.
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality, employment selections and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this application process, please contact email@example.com or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to speak with a Human Resources representative.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.