Company Name Mayor's Office Of Employment
Contact Name R Goodrich
Contact Title Career Navigator
Contact Phone Number 410 396 3009
Contact Email Rgoodrich@oedworks.com
- Show these details on job board? No
Candidate Qualifications Diploma
Pay: $15 to $25 /hr. Commensurate with experience.
Part time with opportunity to grow into full time after probation period.
Perform intermediate to advanced construction and carpentry skills including projects in tile, flooring, install appliances and cabinets, dry wall, install windows/doors, trim carpentry, decks, framing, etc.
Position requires working both inside and outdoors in different weather conditions.
Ability to work independently on job sites.
Ability to effectively utilize advanced construction and carpentry tools.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle (sites not on bus line)
- Have 5 years of skilled carpentry and construction experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Ability to show examples of previous completed construction/carpentry projects is strongly preferred
To apply: Email resume to Rgoodrich@oedworks.com with subject line “Carpenter”