Company Name Shapiro & Duncan, Inc.
Contact Name Megan Churchey
Contact Title Staffing Coordinator
Contact Phone Number 2407782134
Contact Email Mchurchey@shapiroandduncan.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
JOB SUMMARY: Seasonal – Summer help only – 16 & over.
REPORTS TO: Foreman, Leadman, Job Site Supervisor.
- Able to work Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends as needed. Must be flexible with schedule.
- Reliable transportation- go to sites in Metro DC as assigned/needed.
- Satisfactory background check and initial/random drug tests.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Works well with team, including other trades.
- Inquisitive: wants to learn; asks questions.
- Communicates effectively in English.
- Able to lift five to fifty pounds (5-50lbs), with or without assistance, frequently.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, walk, climb, and remain in static positions for duration of shift.
- Able to withstand exposure to heights, tight/confined spaces; work in dusty areas; work in temperature extremes; be exposed to external elements (wind, rain, snow, etc).
- Keep jobsite clean and safe.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
- Be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Follow OSHA and S&D safety guidelines.
- Have minimum required hand tools.
- Be responsible for company tools (do not mistreat or leave unattended).
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Be dependable and reliable.
- Keep up morale and maintain a positive attitude.