Company Name Mayor's Office Of Employment
Contact Name Chris Evans
Contact Title HR Manager
Contact Phone Number 410 396 7873
Contact Email Cevans@oedworks.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
JOB DESCRIPTION: Utility Workers are responsible for taping, labeling, and stacking
finished goods on all machines. They are also responsible for positioning roll-stock and
staging boxes and shipping cases on the machines. Will also breakdown machine parts for
cleaning during changeover and rebuild tooling and machine parts once they meet the
• Stack and pack boxes of product as then are produced from machinery.
• Label and form shipper cases.
• Breakdown, clean and rebuild production machines during a product changeover.
• Change roll-stock on machines to meet production demands.
• Stage product totes to all packaging lines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or G.E.D
• Must be able to read and write English and be able to follow written and verbal
• Basic math and communication skills are required in addition to basic mechanical
• Six months of experience in a manufacturing environment is required, food
• Forklift certification preferred.
• LOCATION: Owings Mills. Must have a Car.
To apply: Email resume to Cevans@oedworks.com or
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT: Finalists must successfully pass drug and alcohol screening, a
criminal background investigation, and education verification.
All applicants must register with the Maryland Workforce Exchange. Please visit Maryland
Workforce Exchange (MWE) at: https://mwejobs.maryland.gov. If you do not have access
to a computer or email, stop by a One Stop Career Center as listed on the left.