Company Name United Rentals
Contact Name Nicole Porcellini
Contact Title Vertical Sales Representative
Contact Phone Number 856.693.8143
Contact Email Porcellini@ur.com
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
As a Spot Coolers Sales Rep at United Rentals, you will be the voice and initial point of contact for our industry leading company. We’ll rely on you to use your exceptional sales and consultative skills to understand the needs of interested parties and turn them into loyal customers. You must be ambitious and outgoing, with a love for calling on customers, building relationships and selling our equipment and services.
Your advantage? The opportunity to work for a multi-billion dollar company that is the world’s largest equipment rental provider who will support your efforts 100%. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with the leader who has set the industry’s standard for excellence.
* A minimum of two years’ sales experience in small A/C and Heating rentals and related services.
* Ability to progress the entire sales process in person or over the telephone.
* Capable of negotiating individual transactions and contracts directly with the customer.
* Mechanically inclined with a desire to learn the technical features of the equipment required to provide specialized solutions to clients requiring Spot Cooler products and services.
* Familiarity with SFDC or other CRM a plus.
* Must be available for on call rotation to provide after hour service and response.
* Willingness to provide equipment delivery, installation, and customer product training.
* Attention to detail with regard to the sales technology tools and strong organizational skills.
* Ability to lift 75 pounds and safely operate a forklift, lift gate and box truck.
* A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
What’s in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.