Company Name Jeffrey Brown Contracting
Contact Name Bethany Almeida
Contact Title Human Resources Generalist
Contact Phone Number 4103395733
Contact Email HumanResources@jbc.bz
- Show these details on job board? Yes
Candidate Qualifications None
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time Assistant Project Manager. The Assistant PM is responsible for the administrative, financial, and technical management of the
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create a Subcontractor Contact list.
• Understand the MBE requirements, if any, and contact the necessary subcontractors with the
required monthly reporting forms.
• Send out and track subcontractor addendums and AIA contracts.
• Create and maintain submittal log.
• Review and submit submittals.
• Create a hand-off book for JBC’s Superintendent.
• Format a new project folder, per JBC’s standards.
• Review Submittals & distribute submittals to subcontractors as required.
• Issue RFIs and RFI responses.
• Maintain RFI logs.
• Attend progress meetings and develop Meeting minutes.
• Maintain Certified payroll records if the project has this requirement.
• Prepare owner’s pay applications.
• Follow up with owner on the status of overdue payments.
• Ensure all Subcontractor billings are in by the 25th of the month.
• Ensure all lien releases are submitted, if required by owner.
• Perform other project-related tasks as required.
• Prepare closeout documents for client.
•Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling and estimating.
•Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency in computer applications.
•Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules.
•Attention to detail with emphasis on quality control.
•Knowledge of Timberline Software preferred.
•Experience operating in multiple disciplines such as project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management.
•Strong interpersonal skills.
•Higher Education, Healthcare, and other occupied setting experience preferred.
• Paid vacation and Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental Insurance, 401K with company
• Salary commensurate with experience
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Assistant Project Manager’ in the subject line.